Dainty Delilah Payment Plans allows you to spread the costs of your purchases over 8 weeks with a small deposit of 30% (This excludes sale items, we do not accept payment plans on any sale items or shoes)
How It Works:
- All orders must be over the sum of £60 excluding postage.
- On the product page you can select which payment plan you would like; either the Weekly Payment Plan or the Flexi Payment Plan
- You will then be redirected to the payment page where you will then pay your deposit to secure your order.
- You will then have a total of 8 weeks to pay your remaining balance
Weekly Payment Plan
Once you have chosen the product you wish to order, please click on the ‘add to payment plan’ option. once you have finished purchasing please check out as normal. It will then ask you to Pay a 20% Deposit up front, you will then receive 8 weekly installment invoices via the email address that you have used to register your account with for the sum of 10%.
If you wish to pay off any extra on top of your installments please call our store on 01992700705 and we can emend your plan manually. Please note you will still receive your weekly invoices so if you have paid in full before the 8 week time frame please just delete the invoices as they are generated emails which we can not update.
All orders will be dispatched once paid in full.
Flexi Payment Plan
Flexi payment plan is ideal if you would like to purchase your outfits with a small deposit but do not have the full amount of money until payday! our flexi plan allows you to hold your sizes until you have the money to pay the remaining balance in full.
How to pay your balance?
Managing Order Deposits and Payment Plans
- Customers can view the order on their My Account page. This includes future Scheduled payments and the amount, which is updated over time.
- Admin users can see deposit information in Order emails and Edit Order screens.
- If an order contains a deposit, the original order shows a status of Processing (or Partially Paid). You can manually change this if you wish.
- If an order has a payment plan, all follow-up payments have an order created for them with a status of Scheduled.
Please CALL us on 01992700705 quoting your full name, you can pay as little and as often as you wish as long as the balance is paid in full within 8 weeks of the start date of your Plan. Some customers may need a little longer, which isn’t a problem as long as we are notified
Terms & Conditions
All customers have 8 weeks to pay off there plans. if we are not notified regarding an extension of your plan (if needed) via email@example.com all orders will be canceled & deposits & payments will be lost that are non refundable
Exchanges, refunds & Cancelations on payment plans
Please Note we DO NOT refund on any payment plan orders. We are happy to exchange an item once receiving your goods within 7 days.
Once taking out a plan you are committing to your order, we do not accept any cancellations or transfers of deposits on other goods. If you do wish to cancel your items, your non refundable deposit will be lost.